Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A card :">

The other nite I was just clearing up my cupboard and came upon a bundle of nostalgia ...well it was a collection of cards given to me by my near n dear ones on various occasions. Amongst the collection, one really stands out due to the range of vibrant emotions that it stirs up in me of years gone by.

The words on the card go thus :


"Do You Know Brother.....
What the sweetest melody fails to
suppress, what words, the choicest of
them cannot express, what spring in
full color cannot change to bleak,
what time with all its testing
moments, cannot make weak....
Is only our relationship our
bond so true,that shall triumph
above all, celebrating me n u.

By and by we 'll realize with time, how very
special is our life, where together we've
experienced change n evolution, where together
we've kept a promise, n a resolution,
how as friends, companions n comrades
we 've come a long way, understanding,
discovering n exploring together, life's each
facet thru its each day, and amidst
all this what 'll come in my share, is a realization
so true, that my life wud 've been too
pale, without a brother like u, for u can make
autumn seem as luvly as spring, u can
make the simple joys of life mean everything
and so it's no wonder that u 've cast an
indelible impression on my mind, for today
Brothers as great as u, are impossible to find."

...................Ani.

Its very true......brothers, like u are impossible to find. God bless.

No comments: